SIMPLE FAITH Making The Most Of Your Life – Part 2 Conversation Starters
- Have you ever served or are you serving in an ongoing ministry role in the church? How has God used your ministry to impact others? How has God used it to impact your life?
- What are some gifts, abilities, and resources God has given you that you can use to serve others?
- What group of people are you passionate about? Age? Gender? Insider trying to grow in their faith? Outsider trying to connect with God and others? Other? Explain.
- What are some needs in the church that you think God may have equipped you to meet? Consider your gifts and passions.
- As you consider the your gifts, passions, and the church’s current needs, how do you think God wants you to serve at Vancouver Church?
- What’s holding you back from accepting God’s call to serve? If you are serving, are you in the right role or is there a better fit for you based on your gifts, passions, and the needs of the church? How do you know?
- Spend 3 minutes in silent prayer to listen for God’s voice. Ask Him silently, “God, what action step do I need to take this week to discover my ministry at Vancouver Church?” After the 3 minutes is up, share what you believe God said. (Make sure to follow up with your group members to confirm that they followed through on their action step.)
- End your time together by praying that each member in the group would be bold and take their next step this week.