And by this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments.
Whoever says “I know Him” but does not keep His commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him,
but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. ~ 1 John 2:3-5a
Our Allegiance – JESUS
Our Attitude – HUMILITY
Our Action – SACRIFICE
10 things white people can do to fight for black equality
- Share a meal or coffee with a person of color (You’re buying!)
- Ask them, “How are you doing?”
- Listen to their story
- Pray together
- Watch a few documentaries and movies the highlight black history
- Follow Black influencers and speakers on social media
- Volunteer at an organization that fights for social justice
- Examine your own heart before God. Identify your prejudices and ask God to remove them.
- Support black and brown owned businesses
- Teach and engage your children and grandchildren on issues of racial injustice
- How are you doing?
- What are some things you’ve done to educate yourself on issues of racial injustice?
- Where do you need to grow most? Allegiance to Jesus, humility, or sacrifice?
- What’s one thing you can do from the list of 10 things white people can do to fight for black equality?