Generations Thriving Together
Lori Salierno-Maldonado | June 4, 2017
Go deeper with the weekly teaching and use these conversation starters with your Life Group, family, friends, or roommates.
- What are some cultural differences between the younger and older generations? When it comes to connecting with other generations, what’s easiest for you? What’s hardest?
- What encourages you the most about the tribes, both younger and older than you?
- Why do you think God gave each generation the responsibility to pass down vibrant faith in Jesus?
- Why is this such a challenge?
- Read Judges 2:10-13. How could the generation after Joshua fail to pass the baton after all they experienced with the Lord? What lessons are in there for the older today? What lessons are in there for the younger today?
- How do you think Vancouver Church is doing in passing down the baton (of the life in Jesus) to the younger generations? What are we doing well? Where could we improve?
What steps are you going to personally take as a result of listening to Sunday’s presentation?
- Pray for our church (and your role in it), that we may be unified in heart and mission as we seek to reach many tribes for God’s glory.