Getting Beyond Conflict
Chris Kainu | May 28, 2017
Go deeper with the weekly teaching and use these conversation starters with your Life Group, family, friends, or roommates.
- What’s your favorite culture, other than your own? Why? How is it different from your native culture?
- Read Revelation 7:9. What do we learn about the diversity and unity God has in store for his people in eternity?
- How should today’s followers of Jesus foreshadow this future dynamic of unity-with-diversity? (See Colossions 3:1-17)
- Which social/cultural groups are foreign to you? What are the barriers that keep you from loving those strangers well? How can you step past those barriers? (notice them; see them as valuable; initiate conversation; ask questions & listen intently; serve them; other?)
- Before you pray together, commit to one step you will take this week in an effort to love strangers well.