Living Like You’re Deeply Loved
Chris Kainu | July 30, 2017
Go deeper with the weekly teaching and use these conversation starters with your Life Group, family, friends, or roommates.
- Who do you know that loves people really well? Explain. What would you give to be more like that?
- Read Ephesians 4:1-16. What stands out to you in this passage?
- Read Ephesians 4:1. What do you think it means to “live a life worthy of the calling you have received”?
- Read Ephesians 4:2. Why do you think love is the first quality described when living a life “worthy” of our calling in Christ?
- Do you live as if you are deeply loved? Explain.
- Which is your greater strength: loving action or biblical knowledge? What can you do to make the other stronger?
- Which spiritual gifts do you believe God has allowed you to use*? What does that serve others?
- Describe what it would look like if this week you lived like you are deeply loved, then pray for each other.
This week, be sure you watch the video teaching on Ephesians from The Bible Project.
*If you’ve never taken a spiritual gifts survey, consider these resources: