Happy to Share ‘Loving the Vulnerable’ Conversation Starters
- What stood out to you in the sermon about Jesus teaching or VC missions? (Missed it? Try VancouverChurch.org/sermons)
- Read the following teaching of Jesus, and discuss what stand out to you: Luke 19:8; Acts 2:45, Acts 19:19; Mark 12:44; Luke 12:16-17, Luke 12:18-19, Luke 12:20; Matthew 19:21.
- Jesus taught more about money and possession than he taught about heaven and hell combined. Why do you think this is? What does this say about our relationship to material wealth? What does this say about what God wants for us?
- Read aloud 2 Corinthians 8:1-15, and discuss its implications for your life.
- Where do you invest your material wealth in meeting the needs of the vulnerable? How does this impact their lives? How does this impact your life?
- Are you currently supporting any missionaries or missions organizations? Do you have an interest in supporting VC missions work or any other organizations that care for hurting people as an expression of Jesus’ love?
- Pray that we all increasingly become people who are happy to share, especially with those who are most vulnerable.