LEADING OTHERS TO LIFE ‘Don’t Be A Rock’ Conversation Starters
- What was one thing from the sermon that you found helpful or meaningful to you? Share it with the group and why.
- Read 2 Timothy 2:1-7. What is one thing that you like in this section? What do you find confusing or challenging from this passage?
- From this passage and from what you know about Paul and Timothy’s relationship, what can we learn about what it means to reach back and pass our faith to others?
- Do you have a “Paul” in your own life? Who is it and what have they done to help you grow in your faith?
- Do you have a “Timothy” in your life? What are you doing right now to help them grow in their faith? What will you do this week to be more effective at helping them grow in their faith?
- If you don’t have a “Timothy” in your life, what will you do this week to move in the direction of helping others grow in their faith? Consider names and/or a group of people you are passionate about.
- Spend time praying for the individuals in the group to become more committed and effective at discipling others.