Our MissionWith Jesus, like Jesus, more every day.
We are a multi-generational suburban church of Clark County
making disciples who join others who make disciples,
reaching thousands of our churchless neighbors for Christ,
meeting the practical needs of the most vulnerable,
developing competent, multiplying kingdom servants and leaders.
Discipleship Mission · Our mission is to make disciples. We are an intergenerational church that is committed to making disciples of those not only in the church, but far from the church. A disciple is someone who wants to be with Jesus and to be like Jesus. Disciples reflect the identity of Christ who lived as a worshiper, family member, learner, servant, and missionary.
Holistic Leadership · We believe in the holistic development of leaders who take spirit dependent risks to move the kingdom forward. We value character and faith, yet also believe in excellence of presentation. We believe in the multiplication of disciples and ministries, furthering the gospel throughout Clark County and the world.
What We Believe · We may use a variety of language and music styles to communicate God’s word for today’s culture, but our message is as old as the Bible itself.
We embrace historic Christian teaching, emphasizing:
- The triune and eternal nature of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- The virgin birth and sinless life of Jesus Christ – the only begotten Son of God.
- Salvation by grace through faith in the atoning work of Christ’s death, burial and resurrection.
- The work and importance of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer and the community of faith.
- The inspiration and authority of the Bible.
- The Kingdom of God, as established by the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ, exists today in the church.
- The imminent return of Jesus Christ.
We identify with a Movement known as the Church of God, based in Anderson, Indiana. Our Movement believes that the church must emphasize unity as brothers and sisters in Christ. We also believe that we are called to live a life of holiness—daily asking the Holy Spirit to make us more like Christ.